- A healthy working environment
- Energy efficiency
- Equipment reliability and longevity
- Increased Production
- Employee & patron comfort
HVAC preventative maintenance services are an important part of managing repair costs and getting the most out of your equipment. It also ensures equipment reliability during peak usage in extreme environmental conditions. Our team of technicians follow a strict protocol of checks and inspections to ensure our maintenance programs are of the highest quality. Hamilton Oliver Thermal Control will provide the peace of mind that your HVAC systems are being looked after by experts.
HVAC Preventative Maintenance Services and Programs
We understand that different applications require different maintenance programs, which is why we offer our customers various maintenance schedule options including:
Our maintenance programs are customizable so that your equipment receives the necessary attention relevant to your operation.
Our technicians are trained and experienced to work on the multitude of systems and equipment that make up the HVAC industry. Some of the systems and equipment we maintain include:
- HVAC & zoning controls
- Rooftop HVAC units
- Make up air and exhaust systems
- Energy recovery systems
- Gas detection systems
- Process heating and cooling
- Unit heaters
- Radiant high intensity and tube heaters
- Humidification and dehumidification systems
- Air dryers
- Boiler and hydronic systems
Some of our maintenance inspection items and services include:
- Filter and belt changes
- Motor and drive inspections
- Heat exchanger inspections
- Refrigerant charge levels
- Equipment and component operation
- Temperature and pressure measurements
- Sensor calibrations
- System performance
- Combustion analysis
- Testing of safeties
- Full digital deficiencies list
- Full digital service history of each individual piece of equipment
We are confident that our diligent approach to HVAC preventative maintenance services will be a benefit to your company and operations. Contact us today to request a free, no-obligation quote or to learn more about our maintenance services and packages.
Follow Us On Instagram To Keep Up!
Book Your Free Consultation
Send us a detailed message and we will get back to you as soon as possible to schedule your free consultation!